1989 Specialized Rockhopper. Well used, but in very good working order. I just recently upgraded or would still be riding this bike.
- 19". I'm 5'10" and this fits great. Best for 5'8" - 6'0", depending on how you like your bike
- Back tire is knobby. Front is smooth for less resistance. I might have the other knobby tire, but it is safest to assume I don't.
- 3 Front chain rings, Shimano biopace-HP
- 7 back sockets (so 21 gears with good range)
- Primarily Shimano Mountain-LX components - see pictures of various components
- I replaced the fork years ago. It is not a shock absorbing fork
- Seat replaced about 3 years ago. It is in very good shape.
- This is a used bike, so the pain is chipped/worn off in several spots. For the age of the bike, though, it looks pretty good.
- Standard pedals (not clip-ins and no cages)
This biek is great for road, bike paths (paved or crushed gravel) and light and medium trails. Adding a front suspension fork would make it ready for any level trail.
Posted in: Exercise
Find out how close you are to this item!